This panel represents a turnkey solution to start sub-metering any space or equipment you need.
The electric meter measures and displays the characteristics of single phase two wires (1p2w), three phase three wires (3p3w) and three phase four wires (3p4w) supplies, including voltage, frequency, current, power, active and reactive energy, imported or exported. Energy is measured in terms of kWh, kVArh.
The integrated Flex I/O is a cost-effective way to collect data from meters or sensors and bring that information into a Modbus network or energy monitoring system. As a stand-alone or bundled package, the Flex I/O can be incorporated with data acquisition and wireless metering devices to provide a cost-effective energy monitoring solution.
The Flex I/O is compatible with virtually any PLC or Modbus Master, allowing customers the flexibility to use it in existing Modbus networks. Use it with our GreenConnect cloud system to take advantage of plug-and play communication. Ask about our dashboard interface, and start fighting parasitic building loads now. You can take as reference the next case.
Enclosure Specs (1 included)
- Hinged cover with slotted-head quarter-turn cam lock (Basic Version) OR Screw mounted lift-off cover (Flex I/O Version).
- Heavy duty 16 gauge welded steel construction.
- Easily removable concentric knockouts on all four sides for industry standard conduit sizes.
- Four wall mounting holes in back.
- Embossed grounding hole in bottom allows easy access and flush wall mounting. Durable ANSI 65 grey powder coating.
- Complies with NEMA and UL type 1 rating.
Fuses Specs (3 installed + 3 Spare included)
- Rated Voltage: 500 Volt; Rated Current: 1 Amp.
- Total Size: 10x38mm/0.4x1.5" (D*L).
- Fuse Type: Quick Breaking.
- Quick acting design protects crucial electrical system components and wiring.
- Mainly used for protecting the electrical circuit against overload and short circuit, it also derive for protecting the semiconductor objects.
Electric Meter Specs (1 included)
CT Options Specs (3 included)
Electric Input Characteristics:
- Phase to phase 85 to 275V a.c. 50/60Hz ±10%
- Phase to phase 120V to 380V d.c. ±20%.
- Consumption < 25W.
- Converting analog, resistive and pulse inputs to Modbus.
- Utility submetering (electric, gas, water, etc.).
- Cost Allocation.
- Measurement and Verification.
- Benchmark building energy usage.
- Relay outputs for demand control.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Track energy use and peak demand for Demand Response.
- DC current monitoring for Renewable Energy.
Clarifications and Exclusions:
- Installation and setting up cost are not included, but can be offered to an additional cost.
- GreenConnect integration also available to an additional cost. Monthly support and maintenance fees comes with this service.
- Customized options available.
- Returns not accepted. Only replacement available in case of defective product.
- Manufacturing Lead Time: 1-2 weeks.