The unit measures and displays the characteristics of single phase two wires (1p2w), three phase three wires (3p3w) and three phase four wires (3p4w) supplies, including voltage, frequency, current, power, active and reactive energy, imported or exported. Energy is measured in terms of kWh, kVArh.
Maximum demand current can be measured over preset periods of up to 60 minutes. In order to measure energy, the unit requires voltage and current inputs in addition to the supply required to power the product. The requisite current input(s) are obtained via current transformers/transducer (CTs).
This meter can be configured to work with a wide range of Amperage-Voltage CTs (333mV secondary output), giving the unit a wide range of operation. Built-in interfaces provides pulse and RS485 Modbus RTU outputs.
Configuration is password protected. This unit can be powered from a separate auxiliary (AC or DC) supply. Alternatively it can be powered from the monitored supply, where appropriate.
The Unit can measure and display:
- Line voltage and THD% (total harmonic distortion) of all phases
- Line Frequency
- Currents, current demands and current THD% of all phases
- Power, maximum power demand and power factor
- Active energy imported and exported
- Reactive energy imported and exported
The unit has password-protected set-up screens for:
- Changing password
- Supply system selection 1p2w, 3p3w, 3p4w
- Demand interval time
- Reset for demand measurements
- Pulse output duration
Two pulse output indicates real-time energy measurement. An RS485 output allows remote monitoring from another display or a computer.
Electric Input Characteristics
- Phase to phase 85 to 275V a.c. 50/60Hz ±10%
- Phase to phase 120V to 380V d.c. ±20%.
- Consumption < 10W.