RC-5 USB temperature data logger is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals and other products. Also it is used for HVAC equipment measures and calibration. It is widely used in all types of warehousing, logistics and cold chain industry such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks refrigerated package, cold storage, laboratory, etc. or in large-sized global supply chain businesses.
- Multi-use temperature data logger, high accuracy sensor, up to 32,000 recording points
- A wide measuring range:-30℃~70℃/-22℉~158℉; accuracy:±0.9℉/±0.5℃
- Built-in USB connector, no cable required to download and manage data
- Up to 6 months of battery life, replaceable battery, low power consumption
- Clear LCD Indication display on key information.
RC-5 USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface. It allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
To achieve faster data analysis on any RC-5 USB data logger, you can export data in PDF/Excel via Elitechlog software. Alternatively, you can use the multi-function LCD for real-time data viewing. Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port. It has 0.1°C resolution and ±0.5°C accuracy.
How to Download Software for Windows & MAC OS？
Please visit https://www.elitechustore.com/pages/download download and install the software as instructed in the user manual.
- Log Clock: Not configurable. But the time will sync with your computer after user click the Save Parameter button under the Parameter tab.
- S/N: Not configurable.
- Trip Description: Configurable. The info entered here will be shown on the report, it can be used to differentiate one logger from another.
- Log interval: Configurable. Means how often user wants the logger to perform a reading, it can be 10S, 1 minute or 1 day.
- Start Delay (H): Configurable. Means how long the logger will starts recording after you've press the start button on the logger.
- Press button: Configurable. Press on the play button for 4 seconds to start recording while the pause button is to stop recording.
- Temperature Unit: Configurable. Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- High/low limit: Configurable. The upper and lower alarming point you want to set.
- 1 x RC-5 Data Logger;
- 1 x CR2032 Battery;
- 1 x User Manual